Turijobs utiliza cookies próprias e de terceiros para melhorar a navegação. Se continua a navegar, considera-se aceite a sua utilização. Pode alterar a configuração do seu navegador e obter mais informações na nossa página informativa sobre cookies.
Company Name International Cruise & Excursions, Inc.
Position Title Accountant (TOC)
Department Name Accounting & Finance
Reports to (Title, not name) Director RPC, Payroll and Accounting
Scheduled Days/Hours Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, sometimes after hours
Position Purpose: Complete wide variety of accounting tasks including general ledger journal entries, account reconciliations, report generation, receivable updates, payable processing, and accounting accruals.
Internal Contacts: Accounting Department – U.S.
External Contacts: Potentially suppliers or vendors
• Responsible to perform basic accounting entries to properly reflect the revenue, expenses and balance sheet balances on financial reports.
• Review, reconcile, and analyze specific general ledger accounts on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
• Complete month-end and year-end accruals
• Complete basic financial reporting using Excel
• Updating customer finance plan receivables
• Other duties as needed.
This is an entry level accountant position that performs daily, weekly and month-end tasks. The position will receive training and direction from Senior Accountants located in the U.S.
Base salary + food allowance
7h30/day, 5 days/week
Career opportunities and good work environment
Qualifications/Requirements of the Position:
• Basic knowledge of accounting. Understand debits vs. credits, account reconciliations and the basic processes of general ledger, accounts payable and accounts receivable
• Detail oriented, good organizational skills
• Proficient at Excel, knowledgeable of Microsoft Word and Outlook
• 2+ years Accounting experience
• Ability to communicate in English, both verbal and in writing.