Turijobs utiliza cookies próprias e de terceiros para melhorar a navegação. Se continua a navegar, considera-se aceite a sua utilização. Pode alterar a configuração do seu navegador e obter mais informações na nossa página informativa sobre cookies.
Who We Are:
International Cruise & Excursions, Inc. (‘ICE’ for short) is dedicated to providing branded travel, leisure, and lifestyle products to consumers (over 55 million each year). The ICE slogan reads "Powered by Innovation," and we mean it!
Our ongoing entrepreneurial spirit and overwhelmingly talented employees encourage a friendly, successful work environment – and that’s what sets us apart. With over 2,500 employees worldwide, we’re always looking to expand our ICE team with career-focused leaders who are committed to exceeding expectations.
We currently have over 140 team members in our Portugal location, and are looking to expand! Our office in Albufeira provides world-class training and all of the resources and tools necessary for success. In addition, you will enjoy our great reward incentives that celebrate the outstanding work our team members do each and every day. It doesn’t stop there! We also offer exclusive travel rates for our team members and their family and friends, and the opportunity to work in our extraordinary environment.
About This Job:
Are you ready to join a great team with year-round employment and incredible money earning potential? A career in our sales department might be the right fit for you! We work hard. We play hard. We make money…a lot of it. Our Sales Agents are experts in the travel and leisure industry, helping consumers globally to take the vacations of their dreams. In this role you will leverage your love of travel to deliver outstanding customer service to our members, and reach the team’s monthly goals.
• Able to understand and demonstrate consultative selling techniques
• Properly utilizing computer systems for calling out
• Field inbound calls or make outbound calls for the majority of your shift
• Personally responsible for meeting monthly, individual goals
• Responsible for maintaining Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) based upon the brand
• Directly responsible for selling ICE’s packages and services
• Assist members with understanding program benefits and consult them on product inquiries
• Educate customers on product offerings and services to enhance their experiences
• Follow up with customers via telephone or email following initial sales contact
• Manage member information confidentially and accurately to ensure transactions are processed correctly in our database
• Understanding of the importance customer service plays in sales
Qualifications/Requirements of the Position:
• Excellent presentation skills in small and large group settings
• Excellent domain of the English language
• Experienced with web based applications and Windows computer system
• Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-volume, fast paced environment
• Ability to manage sensitive and critical client information
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Problem solving and decision making skills
• Flexibility with schedules: according to US market time zone
• Work contract including paid training of 2/3 weeks
• Base salary (x 14 months) + food allowance + EXCELLENT INCENTIVES ON SALES
• 7h30/day, 5 days/week
• Career opportunities and good work environment