Turijobs utiliza cookies próprias e de terceiros para melhorar a navegação. Se continua a navegar, considera-se aceite a sua utilização. Pode alterar a configuração do seu navegador e obter mais informações na nossa página informativa sobre cookies.
We are Sitel
Global outsourcing provider of customer experience management helping the largest brands in the world retain and grow their customer base.
Our Client is Airbnb, a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodation around the world — online.
This service connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 191 countries. With world-class customer service and a growing community of users, our client offers the easiest way for people to monetise their extra space and showcase it to an audience of millions.
- Provide friendly and efficient service to the worldwide community.
- Be a first point of contact to handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Respond professionally to inbound phone calls, including urgent situations.
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
- Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customers’ emails.
- Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources.
- Arbitrate in situations between users.
- Monitor and control numerous concurrent tasks in tandem.
- Proactively and independently work to meet targets and goals.
At Sitel, we believe our people are our most important asset and therefore we take pride in finding the best, most talented and driven employees.
- Competitive salary (14 monthly salaries per year)
- Monthly meal allowance
- Monthly performance bonus
- Language bonus
- Relocation package to Portugal (including traveling and accommodation costs)
- Private healthcare insurance (applicable after 6 months) with an on-site English speaking Doctor
- Great office location in Porto
- Help in finding accommodation in Porto
- 22 vacation days per annum
- 3 weeks of training (fully paid by Sitel and included in the contract)
- Learning culture - Further training available through SITEL’s online University
- Starting an international career
- Supporting one of the largest brands in the world
- Career opportunities and a great multicultural working environment
We're looking for brilliant and multilingual full time customer service professionals to join our Team and help us build a presence in Portugal. If you are fluent in both English and French, you're quick on your feet and have exceptional people skills, then we want you on the team. This team will be on the front lines working with our users every day to improve user experience.
- French native speaker (mandatory)
- Strong English skills both spoken and written
- Availability for a regular schedule of 40 hours a week (one that spans evenings, weekends and holidays as our customers need us)
- Strong writing skills and eloquence
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Patience, empathy, and an ability to manage stress
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly to adverse situations
- Technical aptitude and the ability to pick up new technology quickly
- Knowledge of and experience with measuring and improving customer satisfaction and loyalty across broad functional areas and diverse geographies
- Familiarity with ticketing systems
- Experience with policy work, or help resource project management
- Previous, demonstrable experience with creation of online help resources
- Early adopter of technology
- Active and passionate Traveller or Host