Turijobs utiliza cookies próprias e de terceiros para melhorar a navegação. Se continua a navegar, considera-se aceite a sua utilização. Pode alterar a configuração do seu navegador e obter mais informações na nossa página informativa sobre cookies.
A empresa não está a aceitar mais candidaturas para este anúncio.
Crewlink, an official recruitment and training partner of Ryanair are delighted to announce a major recruitment drive to fill hundreds of cabin crew positions with Europe’s favourite airline, Ryanair. Successful candidates will receive a competitive remuneration package including a guaranteed 3 year contract on successful completion of training. Get your wings and take to the sky with Crewlink:
1) 100’s of Cabin Crew Positions Available - No Previous Experience Required.
2) 3 Year Guaranteed Contract on Successful Completion of Training
3) Competitive package on offer including a €1200 New Joiner Allowance
4) Amazing Career Progression Opportunities
5) Work Hard, Play Hard - 5 day on, 3 day off staff rosters
6) Highly Discounted Staff Travel Rates - Travel throughout Europe (on your days off - shop in Milan or party in Prague)
7) A career full of travel, lifetime friendships, adventure and culture - Start your dream job in the sky today!
- No previous Cabin Crew experience is required.
- Candidates will have the opportunity to work in various Airports across Europe.
- Applicants must hold an EU Passport.
- It helps if you are hard-working, flexible, outgoing, have a lively personality and want to travel Europe.
- Experience dealing with the public and ability to provide excellent customer service is a priority.
- Spoken and written English skills required.