Turijobs utiliza cookies próprias e de terceiros para melhorar a navegação. Se continua a navegar, considera-se aceite a sua utilização. Pode alterar a configuração do seu navegador e obter mais informações na nossa página informativa sobre cookies.
The Disney Recruiter will be in Lisbon in March 2018 to interview candidates interested in working as a waiter or waitress onboard the Disney cruise ships!
Apply today to embark your career and navigate your future!
Disney Cruise Line, the leader in High Standard family cruising is known for providing guests with world class amazing vacation experience.
This company is also offering Crew Members with outstanding Career opportunities. Disney Cruise line is designed for a family clientele who wants to discover new landscapes while experiencing an incredibly high quality of service.
Working for Disney Cruise Line will give you an unforgettable professional experience : you will receive on-the-jobs training during your contract and also work with crew members from over 60 different countries : It is a real asset for all your career!
Every year, many professionals from the hotel & Catering business seize the fantastic opportunity to work on a Disney Cruise ship. More than giving you an amazing professional and personal experience, working on a luxury cruise line gives you the chance to discover the most enticing destinations worldwide.
As an Assistant Dining Room Server you will:
• Rotate between 3 main 450-seat restaurants, quick service locations onboard ship and a buffet on Castaway Cay
• Provide exceptional service throughout the Guests of all ages during breakfast, lunch, dinner, special events
• Learn the finer details about wine and selling cocktails to dinner Guests
• Work with 975 Crew Members of over 50 nationalities, including 150 in the Dining Room alone
• Be at least 21 years old
• Be comfortable speaking English
• Have at least 2 years of recent full time experience as a waiter or waitress
Interesting compensation package: 6 Months renewable contracts, Attractive Salary system, medical insurance provided during the whole duration of the contract, Food and accommodation provided, Crew privileges including complimentary passes to Disney Theme Parks, merchandise discounts, sailing discounts, Disney movies, Crew Gym, Internet Café and more...