Turijobs utiliza cookies próprias e de terceiros para melhorar a navegação. Se continua a navegar, considera-se aceite a sua utilização. Pode alterar a configuração do seu navegador e obter mais informações na nossa página informativa sobre cookies.
Take off with Europe's favourite airline Ryanair and begin your Cabin Crew Career. Crewlink, an official Recruitment and Training partner of Ryanair are pleased to announce a major Cabin Crew recruitment campaign to fill 100's of Cabin Crew positions throughout Europe. We will be recruiting for these positions in Portugal.
Apply now and begin your journey with Crewlink!
Upcoming Cabin Crew Recruitment Days in Portugal will include:
1. Amazing career advancement opportunities with Europe's favourite airline Ryanair.
2. EASA Certified Cabin Crew Training Course in purpose built facilities.
3. Three Year Guaranteed Contract on successful completion of the Training Course.
4. A career full of new experiences and lifetime friendships.
5. A competitive package including a €1,200 Assistance Allowance and Unlimited Highly Discounted Staff Travel Rates
6. 5 day's on and 3 day's off staff rosters.
7. The adventure and experience of a lifetime!!
We will be running a Training Course in Lisbon and Porto starting in January 2018. In order to be considered, please register for one of our Assessment Days.
1. Applicants must hold an EU Passport.
2. You must be between 5"2 (157 cm) and 6"2 (188 cm) in height
3. You must be able to swim 25 meters unaided.
4. It helps if you are hardworking, flexible, and have an outgoing and friendly personality.
5. Enjoy dealing with the public and the ability to provide excellent customer service.
6. Comfortable Speaking and Writing in English
Apply now and take off with Crewlink!
We look forward to meeting you at our next Recruitment Day!