Turijobs utiliza cookies próprias e de terceiros para melhorar a navegação. Se continua a navegar, considera-se aceite a sua utilização. Pode alterar a configuração do seu navegador e obter mais informações na nossa página informativa sobre cookies.
Main Purpose of Job
The Data Support Executive role is of crucial importance to the account management team, responsible for a large volume of administrative tasks relating to the management of contact information, client report access permissions and hotel data compliance. This role ensures that STR clients receive an effective and efficient customer service experience, with a specific focus on data confidentiality, integrity and quality.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Provide administrative support
• Manage a large volume of data support tasks with the aim of responding to client queries within 24 hours.
• Assist clients with logins and updates to access permissions to the STR client website
• Ensuring confidentiality by removing access and updating databases for contacts on an ongoing basis.
• Send industry participation lists upon requests from clients
• Exceed client expectations by delivering accurate and detailed responses to questions and queries.
• Continuously keep appraised of changing trends and activities within the hospitality industry
• Represent the company and its products professionally at all times.
• Manage other ad hoc administrative client requests.
• Supporting account management team with ad hoc administrative tasks.
• Providing support to clients via the telephone
• Cover for team members on an ad hoc basis
Proactive management of hotel performance data compliance
• Proactive data compliance checks to reduce incoming queries and requests for data chasing
• Loading and validating client data within specific deadlines
• Validating compliance and coordinating delivery and payment of one time run reports using reporting systems.
• Updating clients competitive sets in accordance with STR’s confidentiality guidelines
• Chase missing daily, monthly, P&L and segmentation data, working with account managers to ensure maximum client retention.
Commit to being an active member of the team and to on-going personnel and professional development
• Keep up to date with market developments in the industry.
• Supporting regional and Key Account Manager with planning of roadshows, conferences/events etc.
• Attend training and actively seek to continually enhance understanding of STR products and value proposition.
• Providing cover for colleagues
Formação mínima: Outros Experiência: Entre 2 e 3 anos Categoria profissional: Supervisor Residência: Indiferente
Knowledge and understanding of the global hospitality industry and its brands, management companies, owners and asset managers. Continuously staying appraised of changing trends and activities and industry movements.
Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Salesforce and STR Global internal databases and applications that can be utilised for data input and chasing.
Consistently focused on delivering an excellent customer service experience.
As you will be in regular contact with clients, good written and oral communication skills are required. Able to interact effectively with people at all levels in an organisation including senior hotel executives. Works effectively as part of a team and has a genuine desire to assist your colleagues.
Responds to unpredictable volume of work, with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn new ways to accomplish work activities and objectives.
Working effectively and efficiently, paying careful attention to detail, data confidentiality and accuracy. Able to prioritise tasks. Consistent in application and effort.
Specific Job Competencies
Fluent in English both written and oral.
Technical skills, hospitality experience and additional language/s advantageous.
Ability to handle a high volume of incoming emails and administrative tasks
This role is office based at our EMEA headquarters in London.
Please click "Apply now" for starting application procedure!