Turijobs utiliza cookies próprias e de terceiros para melhorar a navegação. Se continua a navegar, considera-se aceite a sua utilização. Pode alterar a configuração do seu navegador e obter mais informações na nossa página informativa sobre cookies.
• A position with responsibility and variety.
• A modern, air-conditioned office in North West London with state of the art office equipment.
• An international team with a good team spirit.
• Various training programmes (e.g. familiarisation trips to gain deeper knowledge of our destination).
• Workplace Pension and part-funded gym membership.
• Managing and developing existing clients; taking ownership of accounts and building strong relationships.
• Qualifying enquiries: establishing clients’ needs and gathering further information.
• Updating our reservation system Tourplan and CRM with all necessary information.
• Liaising with the Contracting Team regarding hotels and attractions.
• Creating itineraries based on clients’ needs including necessary research on attractions, themes etc.
• Calculating offers based on budget guidelines and creating offers in our Tourplan/Prevero systems.
• Updating clients on the status of the enquiry based on agreed deadlines.
• Following up each offer and sales lead.
• Staying up-to-date with market and industry information and trends.
• Competitor analysis.
Formação mínima: Licenciatura Experiência: Entre 2 e 3 anos Categoria profissional: Executive Residência: Indiferente
• Customer focused and friendly, outgoing personality.
• Confident and persuasive.
• Accurate working style.
• Fluent in German and English (German Department), both written and spoken.
• You have a passion for our destinations Great Britain and Ireland.
• Experience in group or coach travel (e.g. work placement).
• A positive attitude.