Turijobs utiliza cookies próprias e de terceiros para melhorar a navegação. Se continua a navegar, considera-se aceite a sua utilização. Pode alterar a configuração do seu navegador e obter mais informações na nossa página informativa sobre cookies.
ICE International Cruise & Excursions - Growing travel agency with currently 140 employees
Join the ICE Team today! ICE offers our employees world-class training and resources to provide all the tools needed for success, and reward programs that celebrate the outstanding work our employees do each and every day. You will also enjoy exclusive travel rates just for employees, family and friends on cruises or other travel products and of course you will have the opportunity to work in an extraordinary environment!
Position Purpose: Booking Processing (M / F) English Fluent
Admin / Reservation Processing / Data Verification
- Data entry
- Reservation processing (Cruises)
- Complaints: research and customer responses
- Alteration of existing reserves
- Sending reservation confirmation and travel documentation
- Ensure that the reservations are paid in full and send invoices to the customers / suppliers. Telephone contact, if necessary.
- Travel reservations (for work) for company employees.
- Payments and reconciliations with suppliers
- Payment processing
- Introduce and update reservations on different systems
- Processing of tasks from multiple mailboxes
- Support to accounting department or others when requested
- Audit and control of quality reserves
Work contract including paid training of 2/3 weeks
Base salary + food allowance
7h30/day, 5 days/week
Qualifications/Requirements of the Position:
The employee's primary responsibility is to increase the efficiency of this call center by processing and verifying bookings and other related tasks in order to provide excellent service. The purpose of this function is to avoid errors that may compromise the client's travel and future claims. Occasionally, the employee may have to make or receive calls from customers and operators.
- Fluent in English
- Minimum of 1 year of experience
- Technical aptitude to learn with new software and new functionalities of existing systems
- Ability to deliver a precision work within a time limit
- Logical and proactive approach to problem solving
- Ability to logically structure analytical framework
- Flexibility (schedules)
- Level of intermediate knowledge of MS Excel and Outlook