Turijobs utiliza cookies próprias e de terceiros para melhorar a navegação. Se continua a navegar, considera-se aceite a sua utilização. Pode alterar a configuração do seu navegador e obter mais informações na nossa página informativa sobre cookies.
• Represents THS and performs FO tasks during night shift
• Checks and assures that all front office daily accounts are accurate and compile financial reports and KPIs regarding operation
• Prepares the summary of cash, credit and debit cards activities of the day
• Reports to FOM
• Verify that all transactions performed at the front desk are supported by documentary evidence and signatures as necessary and that they have been correctly posted and allocated in to PMS system.
• Transfer charges and deposits to master accounts.
• Post charges to the guest accounts that have not been posted or were incurred on the night audit shift.
• Checks to see that all charges are assigned to the appropriate departments.
• Verifies all account postings and balances.
• Verifies that room rates are correct and posts those rates to guest accounts.
• Tracks room revenues, occupancy percentages, and other front office statistics and KPIs.
• Prepares a summary of cash, check, and credit card activities.
• Summarizes results of operations for management.
• Check figures, postings, and documents for accuracy. Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information.
• Prepare and run end of the day procedure in property management software (PMS).
• Follow the End of Day / Night Audit Checklist
• Balance the day’s charges, making corrections as necessary.
• Understand principles of auditing, balancing, and closing out accounts.
• Respond to guest needs, complaints and emergencies and alert the appropriate manager as needed
• Prints up and files reservations for the next business day.
• Performs late check-ins and early check-outs
• Collaborates in Receptions Bar operation until Bar closure
• Assure the wellbeing/ quietness of guests during night
• Have complete knowledge of emergency procedures
Formação mínima: Ensino Secundário - 12º Ano Experiência: Entre 1 e 2 anos Categoria profissional: Empregado Residência: Distrito
• Bachelor degree in hospitality management or related fields
• Proven experience in a similar role, at least 1 year
• Experience handling cash, accounting procedures, and general administrative tasks
• Attention to detail and good with numbers
• Poactivity and able to work independently
• Good organizational skills
• Enjoys working at night
• Well-presented and groomed individual with an outgoing and friendly attitude
• Speaks English, besides Portuguese
• Experienced user in the Newhotel PMS
• Opening experience
• Previous experience in Hostels
• Lives in Lisbon area
• Thinks out of the box and look for operational efficiencies