Turijobs utiliza cookies próprias e de terceiros para melhorar a navegação. Se continua a navegar, considera-se aceite a sua utilização. Pode alterar a configuração do seu navegador e obter mais informações na nossa página informativa sobre cookies.
DO YOU WANT TO EARN MONEY? THEN COME TO WORK WITH ICE TRAVEL!
SEND US YOUR CV & REFERENCES FROM YOUR PREVIOUS JOBS (IN ENGLISH) TODAY! THE TEAM WILL START IN APRIL THE 30TH!
ICE International Cruise & Excursions - Growing travel agency with currently 210 employees is recruiting agents for a Home Based position. Join the ICE Team today! ICE Portugal offers our employees world-class training and resources to provide all the tools needed for success, and reward programs that celebrate the outstanding work of our employees every day. You will also enjoy exclusive travel rates just for employees, family and friends on cruises and other travel products.
Position: Sell Membership Packages to designated brand clients.
Internal Contacts: All levels of the organization
External Contacts: Customers and Third Party partners – With the purpose of discussing their Membership.
Location: Home based - Reporting to our office in Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal
1. Consultatively selling Membership products directly to our member base.
2. Properly utilizing computer systems for production.
3. Complete all data base information effectively and efficiently for each transaction.
4. Responsible for maintaining Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
5. Work with Leadership to resolve any service/sales issues.
6. Work directly with customers via telephone, and email to describe products and/or services in order to persuade potential and current members to purchase new products and/or services.
7. Follow up with members via telephone or email following initial sales contact.
8. Identify members objections and provide appropriate solutions via up sell of additional products and or services and obtain customer commitment and facilitate delivery of product.
9. Constantly develop skills and increase knowledge of the product to better serve the member.
10. Ability to motivate yourself in an outbound sales capacity.
• Work contract including paid training of 2/3 weeks
• Salary (x 14 months) + food allowance + EXCELLENT INCENTIVES ON SALES
• Schedule: Between 2pm and 1.30am (7.30hrs a day, Monday to Friday)
Formação mínima: Ensino Secundário - Tecnológico/Profissional Experiência: Entre 1 e 2 anos Categoria profissional: Empregado Residência: Portugal
- Own laptop/desktop with all the following specifications:
• Must be a currently supported version of Windows PC, or Windows Laptop (NO Mac Book, Mac Surface Pro, Chrome Book or Tablets Ubuntu permitted)
o Windows is 8.1 or 10.
o CPU: 1.5 GHz or higher dual core processor. Intel Core i3 on.
o RAM: 4 GB of RAM.
o Hard Drive: At least 250MB free space.
o Network Adapter: Must have an Ethernet adapter. No Wireless Connections are permitted.
- Own Phone and Headset.
(If you have an Analog line and you can work near the router 5/6 meters, we recommend the following equipment - Depeape Premium 300 + SupraPlus HW251)
(If you are away from the router these would be an option, Gigaset DA710 + Elevador GN 1000 + Jabra Pro 9460 Duo)
- Own internet with the following connection speed: 1.000/200 Mbps Fiber Connection (no satellite or telephone Internet accepted)
- Excellent presentation skills in small and large group settings
- Excellent domain of the English language
- Experienced with Web Based Applications and Windows
- Good organisational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-volume
- Ability to manage sensitive and critical client information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Flexibility with schedules: according to US Market time zone