Turijobs utiliza cookies próprias e de terceiros para melhorar a navegação. Se continua a navegar, considera-se aceite a sua utilização. Pode alterar a configuração do seu navegador e obter mais informações na nossa página informativa sobre cookies.
• To be responsible for the entire galley operation including food preparation throughout the ship.
• To take an active part in the actual food preparation.
• To ensure that products are consistently prepared according to the highest possible standards.
• To manage the galley staff.
• To ensure that galley equipment is properly maintained.
• Additional duties in other departments such as gangway duties, luggage handling, room service, stores loading etc. as necessary.
Formação mínima: Ensino Secundário - Tecnológico/Profissional Experiência: Entre 3 e 5 anos Categoria profissional: Supervisor Residência: União Europeia
• Minimum age of 18
• Fluent in English
• Culinary Institute Diploma or Chef Certification or other relevant apprenticeship required
• Or must have a minimum of two (2) years experience in a Sous Chef position in the luxury cruise ship industry
• A sound knowledge of culinary arts and fine dining is essential
• Very strong, balanced background in International Cuisine and Cooking Techniques
• Highly motivated with a strong drive and high level of energy and flexibility
• Medically insured during contract
• Travel compensation to and from the ship
• Free uniforms supply
Seasonal contract, 12 weeks onboard and 4 weeks paid vacation. Shared accommodation.
Start date according to agreement.